Summer House, Inc. exists only because of our Circle of Support in the Yolo County Region, including members and community organizations who are dedicated to our mission.
Our donors are a testament to the value of the service we provide within the community and to the individual lives of the people we support. Gifts from individuals, service organization, churches, foundations and businesses fuel the progress of Summer House, Inc. They provide the resources for innovation and excellence that lie ahead to continue this great organization.
Summer House has been the recipient of competitive funding from Woodland and Davis Community Development Block Grants (CDBG), Rotary Club, Teichert Foundation, and the Yocha De He Community Fund.
Thank you for considering a donation to Summer House Inc. All donations are greatly appreciated and are tax deductible. Donations are applied 100% to the organization and are used to support the consumers in Yolo County.
There are other ways you can help too!
– Sign up for Amazon Smile and every purchase donates to Summer House
– Contact us for volunteer opportunities
– Consider joining our Board of Directors
– Take a look at our Amazon Wish list (click here)
– Tell a friend or neighbor about Summer House Inc. and the work that we do.
– Like and Follow us on Social Media
Learn About Our Programs Here