Below are a few of our former Summer House team members continuing to make a difference in their communities! Lawyer, Psychologist, and graduate student currently
Our employees are carefully selected and trained to provide a safe and comfortable environment for teaching safety, problem solving and support of daily living skills. Employees also assist the consumers in community involvement as well as social, educational and recreational activities for a healthy balanced life.
We are always looking for enthusiastic, professional people who are interested in becoming part of our team. If you are interested in learning more about our employment opportunities, please contact our Executive Director at the Summer House, Inc. administrative office: (530) 662-2763.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• 18 years of age or older
• Clean driving record (required for most positions)
• Clearance of LiveScan background screening
• Ability to pass CPR/FA, DSP 1 & 2, and others as required
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT:
• Paid training
• Rewarding work environment
• Flexible schedules
• Great resume builder for those entering the Human Services field
• Health benefits for those who qualify
• Generous sick and vacation accrual
Accepting Resumes for…
Check back soon for job postings!
1. Please print and fill out the Summer House, Inc. application:
2. Email or fax your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 662-3534.
Learn About Our Programs Here