Our employees are carefully selected and trained to provide a safe and comfortable environment for teaching safety, problem solving and support of daily living skills. Employees also assist the consumers in community involvement as well as social, educational and recreational activities for a healthy balanced life.
We are always looking for enthusiastic, professional people who are interested in becoming part of our team. If you are interested in learning more about our employment opportunities, please contact our Human Resources Manager at: 530-564-4682 or call our administrative office at: 530-662-2763.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Annual Pay Increases (at the top)
• 18 years of age or older
• Clean driving record (required for most positions)
• Clearance of LiveScan background screening
• Ability to pass CPR/FA, DSP 1 & 2, and others as required
• Proof of COVID vaccination per State Mandated Public Health Order
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT:
• Paid training
• Rewarding work environment
• Flexible schedules
• Great resume builder for those entering the Human Services field
• Health benefits for those who qualify
• Generous sick and vacation accrual
Accepting Resumes for…
We are always seeking reliable and enthusiastic staff for Personal Attendant and Direct Support Professional positions.
1. Please print and fill out the Summer House, Inc. application:
2. Email or fax your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 662-3534.
Learn More Details About Our Positions by Downloading these Realistic Job Previews (RJP):
1. Direct Support Professional (DSP) Position
2. Client Advocate Position
3. Supported Living Service (SLS) Personal Attendant Position
4. Supported Living Services Community Support Facilitator (CSF)
5. ILS Advocate
Email or call us if you have questions!
email@example.com or (530) 662-3534.
Learn About Our Programs Here